Who are SIS?
We are the wives of Sons of God MC patch holders.
What does a SIS do?
- We are a group of wives who come together as one to support our husbands in their efforts to bring Jesus Christ to the Bike World. Their ministry takes a lot of effort, time and dedication.
- We are a support system to other SIS members, in any way we can.
- We are prayer warriors for our men, each other, and our communities
- We help with events, provide help during outreach and generally serve as needed.
- We sometimes even set up our own outreach when it is fitting and approved.
A wife of Noble Character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing in value. she brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life. She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land. She is clothed with strength and dignity. She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. -Proverbs 31: 10-12; 20;23;25;26;28-30
What a SIS is not
- We are not members of SOGMC
- We do not have voting rights
- We are not separate from SOGMC
- We do not complain about our husbands and each other
How do you become a SIS?
- You must be the wife of a patch holder of SOGMC
- You must be born again (accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior)
- You must pay your deposit to become registered and receive your disc